Forget about curing 150 diseases, just find the cure for one, and get it approved. You don’t have the money or staff to work on so many different things. I am tired of hearillng excuses about big medical companies keeping you down. If you have something, your investors will make sure you are heard.
Here’s what we’ve published so far:
- A new way to prevent the 90% of kidney failure caused by diabetes or high blood pressure (ref 1).
- A new way to delay the need for surgery for poor circulation, due to high blood pressure (ref. 1).
- A new way to slow down emphysema (ref. 1).
- How ACE works as an enzyme (refs. 3, 4, 5, 6).
- A new way to treat West Nile virus encephalitis and psoriasis (ref. 5)
- A new way to treat sickle cell disease (ref. 7)
- A possible general viral antidote (refs. 5, 8 [section 2151])
- A new treatment for multiple sclerosis
- The gene that explains why blacks go on dialysis 5 times more than whites (ref. 11).
- A new way to treat 150 common diseases (ref. 2)
- A new way to avoid dialysis in acute kidney failure and treat it medically instead (US patent 6,939,534; Sep. 6, 2005)
- A new way to hasten lung maturation in premies (US patent 6,998,404; Feb. 14, 2006)